Starting A Business ?
- Do you concentrate on a website?
- What about marketing?
- Which bank offers the best rates for your business?
- And Accountants and keeping your accounts in order, which is best?
- What about the basics then – sole trader or limited company?
- Do you need to be VAT registered?
- Which VAT scheme?
- What about employing people, what are the regulations?
- Where do you find a good printer?
- How do you let the Tax Man know you are now working for yourself?
- What insurances will you need? How much will it all cost?
- You are thinking about a partnership – what about a legal contract then to protect yourself?
Hundreds of questions that we realise, you, as a startup will have crammed in your head.
We also realise that as a start up sometimes budgets are tight and that you are lost in a swathe of quotes for what is considered essential services.
This is where we, Biz in a Box can help you, call us on 01772 369963 and talk to us about getting your business started.
We have developed a START UP PACKAGE which contains all the essential items you need to start up and get going!
Then, should you need more for your new business, we offer ADD ON PACKAGES.
But why should I use you and not do it all for myself? Can’t I just go to an Accountant?
Going to an accountant isn’t a bad place to start. The trouble is you’ll get some of the information you need, but not all of it. If he’s any good he will then say ‘right, now you need to go to a bank manager’. If he’s really good he might say ‘…and then an insurance broker, an HR specialist, a solicitor, a sign writer, a web developer, a graphic designer, telecoms people…’
The problem is he may say nothing at all and leave you to figure it out for yourself. Either way, you have to do all the running about.
With BIB all the hard work’s done for you, and we make sure the right people come to you.
Please check on our Services pages and see what WE can do for YOU as a Start Up.
If you want to know more reasons why you should use us, then head to our WHY USE USpage here on the site to read more.